KCS Overview – September 2023
September 20 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$595.00
September 20, 2023 – Registration Open
This course will be delivered virtually via web video conference.
Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) Overview:
If you’re considering launching KCS, tuning up your KM processes, or bringing a colleague up to speed, this half-day overview will provide the orientation you need.
KCS is the best practice for knowledge management. KCS integrates knowledge capture, improvement, and reuse directly into service and support delivery. This means your knowledge base is constantly being kept up-to-date. KCS gives your team and its customers the information they need, when they need it.
DB Kay & Associates and its KCS Certified Trainers have partnered with the Consortium for Service Innovation to deliver this workshop. While we have experience with multiple knowledge base technologies, we are vendor independent, as is this course.
During this workshop, participants will learn about:
• KCS and its benefits
• KCS content: standards and quality
• Roles and responsibilities
• Performance assessment
• Leadership strategies and change management
• Technology requirements to enable KCS
• A roadmap for KCS adoption
On-site courses at your company’s location can be arranged. Please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page to inquire.
September 20, 2023
Half-day (3.5 hours of instruction)
8:00AM – 12:00PM Pacific Time
(11:00AM-3:00PM Eastern Time)
Virtual, via web video conference
• Zoom online meeting details will be provided by DB Kay & Associates after receiving your registration
• Recommended pre-workshop preparation – KCS in Five Minutes
• Complete the registration below: “KCS Overview” for $595 USD
If you have any questions, please Contact Us