When you walk out of our Design Workshop, you’ll have a plan. We can help you make it a reality.
The two or three months between the design workshop and a successfully launched KCS program are busy:
- Adoption subteams are meeting and working on program deliverables
- Wave I teams are selecting their coaches and KDEs
- You’re executing the Communications Plan
- You’re gathering baseline measures
- You’re making sure your technology will support your workflow
- You’re keeping your Executive Sponsor up-to-date and engaged
DB Kay can provide an experienced guide to help.
With Experts on Call consulting, we’ll
- Provide template program deliverables
- Meet regularly with the program team to make sure things are on track
- Review draft deliverables
- Answer questions
- Support your conversations with key stakeholders such as IT and your executive sponsor
Following the spirit of KCS, every interaction is an opportunity for us to transfer knowledge and experience to the program team, so after two or three months, you should be ready to fly solo.