This course will be delivered virtually via web video conference.
This workshop is intended for experienced KCS Knowledge Workers who will be preparing to help their peers to learn, practice and become proficient at KCS. Learning to be an effective KCS Coach includes developing skills and techniques to influence and support other Knowledge Workers towards successful KCS adoption and proficiency. The outcome for KCS Coaches, and their peer Knowledge Workers, is to focus on adopting KCS practices in the workflow and interacting consistently with knowledge through reuse, keeping knowledge up to date and creating it if it doesn’t exist.
KCS is the best practice for knowledge management. KCS integrates knowledge capture, improvement, and reuse directly into service and support delivery. This means your knowledge base is constantly being kept up-to-date. KCS gives your team and its customers the information they need, when they need it.
DB Kay & Associates and its KCS Certified Trainers have partnered with the Consortium for Service Innovation to deliver this workshop. While we have experience with multiple knowledge base technologies, we are vendor independent, as is this course.
During this workshop, participants will learn about:
• The role of the KCS coach and its importance
• Influence skills
• Understanding beliefs to effect behavior
• Delivering and receiving feedback
• KCS competencies
• The logistics of coaching
• Hands-on content development and coaching practice
Please note, this workshop is not intended to train KCS Knowledge Workers on the fundamentals of KCS or how to practice KCS in the workflow. It is highly recommend that those interested in attending this workshop already have KCS and Solve Loop experience and have achieved KCS Publisher level in the proficiency license model (or equivalent).
Virtual and on-site versions of this workshop for your company can be arranged. Please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page to inquire.
February 6-8, 2024
Three Days (4 hours each day of instruction)
8:00AM – 1:00PM Pacific Time
(11:00AM-4:00PM Eastern Time)
Virtual, via web video conference
• Zoom online meeting details will be provided by DB Kay & Associates after receiving your registration
• Recommended pre-workshop preparation – KCS in Five Minutes
• Complete the registration below:
• “KCS Coach Workshop” for $1,495 USD
• “KCS Coach Workshop – Existing DB Kay Customer” for $1,405 USD
If you have any questions, please Contact Us