DB Kay’s KCS Implementation Services have been recognized as KCS v6 Aligned by the Consortium for Service Innovation.
We provide a wide range of implementation services to help organizations roll out their KCS program right the first time. These services complement our KCS Certified Trainer offerings for program teams, coaches, and managers.
DB Kay KCS Implementation Services include:
- An Assessment to identify strengths to build on, and gaps to address
- A Design Workshop, customized for your company, to train participants, make key implementation decisions, and walk out with an actionable plan
- KCS Adoption and Change Management Consulting, to help keep you on track from the Design Workshop through the Wave I launch
- Interim Program Management, to jumpstart your KCS program until a Program Manager is put in place
- End-user Training and Train-the-Trainer, to set you up for a successful Wave I and beyond
Well-executed KCS programs have a demonstrated track record of delivering business results. Unfortunately, industry experience shows that KM programs fail as often as they succeed. DB Kay’s KCS Implementation Services increase speed and reduce risk by
- Building on proven processes. By bringing in an external expert who has worked to develop KCS practices with many, many companies, you will follow a repeated success model—and will learn to avoid the hazards that have overtaken similar initiatives elsewhere.
- Fostering leadership buy-in. As an external resource trained in facilitating discussion, managing objections, and gaining buy-in for new support practices, DB Kay can help avoid “pocket vetoes” that derail KM initiatives.
- Speeding deliverables. Required KCS deliverables—along with sample and template deliverable components.