When you walk out of our Design Workshop, you’ll have a plan. Our KCS Adoption and Change Management (ACM) Services can help you make it a reality.
The two or three months between the design workshop and a successfully launched KCS program are busy. You
- Help the adoption subteams as they work on program deliverables
- Support Wave I teams in selecting their coaches and KDEs
- Execute the Communications Plan
- Gather baseline measures
- Develop technology that will support your workflow
And the work continues as you manage change and lead KCS adoption across the organization or across the enterprise. You
- Keep your Executive Sponsor up-to-date and engaged
- Make incremental improvements in tooling, reporting, and program deliverables
- Share program updates with the KCS Council, and act on their feedback
- Support managers and coaches to help them support the program
- Guide the organization to continuously improve as you go through the waves and phases of KCS adoption
DB Kay can provide an experienced guide to help.
With Adoption and Change Management Services, we’ll support you in your transformation
- Help you create and implement a plan for change management
- Provide template program deliverables and review your draft deliverables
- Meet regularly with the program team to make sure things are on track
- Answer questions
- Support your conversations with key stakeholders such as IT and your executive sponsor
Following the spirit of KCS, every interaction is an opportunity for us to transfer knowledge and experience to the program team.