How do you stack up against your industry peers?
What are your strengths to build on? What are your opportunities to improve? Where do you follow, or not follow, industry best practice? How do we get the organization to want to take action to improve knowledge sharing?
DB Kay will facilitate meetings and observation sessions with you and your organization to answer these questions in a summary KCS or KM assessment report. We provide recommendations for high-value transformations and quick wins. Recommendations will include how to
- Improve program communications; leadership practices for change management
- Use the right measures and dashboards to manage the business, assess staff and team performance, and determine the business benefit of support initiatives
- Optimize case management practices and workflows
- Streamline internal processes and cross-functional interactions
- Broaden the reach and usability of customer self-service, including social support
- Implement effective knowledge capture and creation, maintenance and improvement, reuse, publication, and retirement
- Get the most out of your technology infrastructure (current and planned changes)
The outcome is an action plan for your knowledge program. Design Workshops that follow Rapid Assessments are especially effective.