"Coaches are critical change agents in the KCS adoption process."
The KCS Practices Guide
Peer coaches are the driving force behind successful KCS implementations. Make sure that yours have the skills they need to be effective.
DB Kay provides coach training: a two-day, highly interactive program that sets KCS coaches up for success. Coaches will learn:
- KCS in brief
- KCS competencies and licensing
- KCS measures
- Your content standard and Solve Loop workflow
- Hands-on content development in your environment
- The role of the KCS coach and its importance
- Influence skills
- Understanding beliefs to change behavior
- Delivering and receiving feedback
- The logistics of coaching
- Hands on coaching practice
Coaches receive a personalized FIRO Business Profile assessment.
The coaching workshop is based on materials licensed from Extraordinary Matters.