This workshop will be delivered virtually via web video conference.
This workshop is intended to level set an understanding of the KCS methodology and focus on how managers can best support and lead KCS for success. Those interested in this workshop include people managers (team leads, supervisors, managers) and director and executive level leadership. KCS is the best practice for knowledge management. KCS integrates knowledge capture, improvement, and reuse directly into service and support delivery. This means your knowledge base is consistently being kept up to date. KCS gives your team and its customers the information they need when they need it.
DB Kay & Associates has partnered with the Consortium for Service Innovation to deliver this workshop–DB Kay is KCS Trainer Certified as a consultant and workshop facilitator. While we have experience with multiple knowledge base technologies, we are vendor independent, as is this workshop.
During this workshop, participants will learn:
• The KCS Practices: context, benefits, and the operational model
• Performance assessment and measures for success
• Leadership responsibilities for motivating staff
• How to effectively communicate KCS throughout the organization
Virtual and on-site versions of this workshop for your company’s location can be arranged. Please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page to inquire.
May 7-8, 2023
2 Days (3.5 hours each day of instruction)
8:00AM – 12:00PM Pacific Time
(11:00AM – 3:00PM Eastern Time)
Virtual, via web video conference.
• Zoom online meeting details will be provided by DB Kay & Associates after receiving your registration.
• Recommended pre-workshop preparation – KCS in Five Minutes
• Refund Policy – No Refunds (You may reschedule without penalty)
To complete registration below, select one of the following tickets:
• “KCS Leadership Workshop” for $995 USD
• “KCS Leadership Workshop – Existing DB Kay Customer” for $935 USD