Help your managers be the greatest champions of your KCS program.
Managers are under intense pressure in today’s world. They must keep ahead of backlog, service levels, and employee issues. Fortunately, KCS can relieve their pressure by reducing the effort to resolve known issues, enabling self-service, and reducing onboarding time for new staff.
Managers and leaders are the key to unlocking these benefits. Our highly interactive one-day KCS Leadership workshop will set them up for KCS success. Managers will learn
- What KCS is, how it’s different from traditional knowledge management practices, and what it can do for them and their teams
- A strategic framework: how to link KCS with the overarching goals of the organization for itself
- Motivational factors: how KCS can tap into intrinsic workplace motivators, creating a sense of connectedness and accomplishment
- How to measure the value of knowledge work and individual performance
- How to communicate and create excitement about KCS in your teams
This session is fast-paced and includes lots of examples of what worked—and didn’t work—at other companies. After taking this workshop, leaders will be more confident in their ability to lead the transition to a knowledge-centric organization.