Reduce Customer Effort and Transfer Knowledge with Effective Collaboration
The tiered support model of the past 35 years is giving way to a better way to align people with work: Intelligent Swarming. Swarming is a collaborative model that reduces customer effort and resolution time by getting cases to the right person the first time. Then, they own the case to resolution. If the case requires additional skills or expertise, the right participants are invited to join. There are no hand-offs, no ping-ponging cases, and no escalations. Intelligent Swarming transfers knowledge among team members, shortens time to expertise, and builds the knowledge base. Customers and support organizations both win.
Support and success staff understand the value of collaboration: they collaborate all the time, without any formal policy (or sometimes in spite of policy.) Intelligent Swarming enables and optimizes the ad-hoc ways people are already working together on the floor, in Teams or Slack, or over the phone.
In a two- or three-day Intelligent Swarming Design Workshop, DB Kay will
- Educate the team on the principles and benefits of swarming
- Review multiple industry case studies (including Cisco, EMC, PTC, and BMC, and Red Hat, among others) showing the diversity of approaches to Intelligent Swarming and their relative strengths
- Make decisions about how to make swarming work with your organization, your customer’s needs, and your technology infrastructure
- Determine Minimum Viable Product (MVP) technology requirements to get started with Swarming
- Develop an action plan for starting an Intelligent Swarming pilot
Improve the customer and employee experience, quickly, with an Intelligent Swarming Design Workshop.