Seeing ourselves as others see us is a gift. And customer experience mapping gives us all the power to do it! All it takes it stepping away from your desks for a while—and some empathetic imagination.
Our workdays are consumed with the things we do: closing cases, updating knowledge articles, preparing for new product introductions. As you know, the list of things to do goes on and on. But it turns out, that’s not what your customers are experiencing, at all.
You think of escalations; they think of getting handed off to another person. You think about no-fault-found warranty return rates; they see a broken or confusing product. You think about entitlements; your customers wonder why you can’t just do the right thing.
To improve your customers’ experience, you need to understand it. In this highly interactive workshop, we’ll:
- Train participants by walking through a sample scenario and mapping it together
- Identify company-specific scenarios to map
- Do the map: lay out customer actions and goals, onstage and backstage company actions, and the customer’s perception and experiences
- Identify key moments of truth in the customer’s journey
- Develop ideas about what to do to improve the experience, create WOW! moments, or fix customer experience fracture points
- Optionally, create an action plan to address what we’ve learned
We’ll provide a large-scale map in PDF format for easy sharing and discussion. More importantly, your team will walk out prepared and eager to continue the mapping process themselves, without outside assistance…as literally 100% of our customer journey mapping clients have done.