Take Your KCS Implementation to the Next Level
Maybe your KCS implementation was going great for a while, but the inevitable wear and tear of shifting corporate priorities, leadership turnover, and inertia have dulled its shine. Maybe it needs an independent assessment of the value it’s creating. Maybe it just needs an infusion of energy. DB Kay’s KCS Health Check can do all this, and more.
How To Improve KCS Implementations: What You’ll Get
You’ll get recognition for all the things you’re doing well, and specific recommendations for tune-ups or adjustments, based on our experience with what works (and what doesn’t) at other companies like yours.
- Observation sessions, resulting in an analysis of “process on the ground” and participants’ understanding of why they’re doing what they’re doing
- A review of program documentation, and recommendations for possible changes and additions
- An assessment of the effectiveness of coaching and the licensing program
- Feedback on management’s and executives’ role in the program, along with suggested new measurement or communications practices
- A review of program operational measures, and suggested interventions or changes in measurement practices
- (Optional) An industry certification program to recognize and motivate key publishers, coaches, and program team members
- (Optional) A Resolution Quality Analysis to assess capture loss, reuse loss, link accuracy, and new vs. known rates
- Benchmarking in all eight practices areas
- A motivating report-out to the team