May 17-18, 2022- Registration Closed
This workshop will be delivered virtually via web video conference, across two consecutive half-day sessions.
Intelligent Swarming Workshop:
Intelligent Swarming is a powerful new way to get the right people working on the right things. It encourages productive collaboration by eliminating the traditional tiered support model, which creates frustration for customers and expense for the support organization. Instead, support issues go to the most appropriate people or teams. When other expertise is needed, they can invite collaborators to join—or allow other specialists to opt-in to help.
Intelligent Swarming works! Companies that swarm are benefiting from
- Lower customer effort
- Higher customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Fewer executive escalations
- Improved employee engagement
- Faster employee ramp-up time
In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn
- When Intelligent Swarming is right for your organization
- Different techniques that real companies are using
- How to design Intelligent Swarming for your specific situation
- How to encourage your teams to collaborate
- What technology is needed—and how to get started without it
You’ll leave the workshop with a clear understanding of this innovative new practice, and have tools you can use to explain it and start implementing it in your organization.
May 17-18, 2022
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Pacific Time)
Virtual, via web video conference.
Zoom online meeting details will be provided by DB Kay & Associates after receiving your registration.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us