No program manager in place yet? No problem! We can get you up and running, then do a warm hand-off.
For all but the smallest organizations, a dedicated KCS Program Manager is an absolute requirement for success. But it can take time to hire or designate a program manager, and you may not want to wait. Our experienced KCS Program Manager can get you to your Wave I launch, and transition smoothly to your new PM when they come onboard.
Our KCS Program Manager will work with your leadership team and the KCS Council (formed during the Design workshop) on the following tasks, with an emphasis on knowledge transfer:
- Get input and feedback from stakeholders as the decisions made in the Design
- Workshop are formalized into program documentation
- With the adoption team, develop core program deliverables including the Content Standard and Article Quality Checklist, the Article Lifecycle and Publication Process, Metrics Dashboards, the Strategic Framework, and the Communications Plan
- Work with leaders and line managers to keep them up-to-date on the program and make sure they’re engaging as needed
- Develop and manage the master program plan
- Drive business requirements for technology updates
- Run the coach selection process
- Manage technology enhancement requests from users, coaches, and leaders
- Conduct end-user training, and train-the-trainer, for Wave I participants.
- Develop a job description for, and help recruit, a permanent PM
- Transition PM responsibilities once the new program manager is hired