Does your self-service site need a serious makeover? Are you launching self-service for the first time? Get started right.
Great self-service experiences don’t just happen: they’re consciously designed. Designing for customer / partner personas and the tasks they need to accomplish puts your customer in the driver’s seat.
DB Kay will partner with you to
- Train you on self-service best practices
- Lay out functional requirements for a world-class website, based on Association of Support Professionals Ten Best Award criteria, best-in-class industry examples, and emerging trends
- Develop personas for website users
- Identify the tasks those personas want to accomplish, and determine their priority. Which should be zero clicks, one click, or more away from the self-service landing page?
- Develop a technology architecture to support your requirements, leveraging existing investments and competencies
- Define roles and staffing requirements to stand up and maintain the website
- Create a high-level measurement framework for measuring health and success of the portal
- Build the plan: identify concrete next steps for bringing the strategy to life