The KCS Practices Guide notes that KCS works best when tools are tightly integrated to function “at the speed of conversation.” We can help you develop a strategy for selecting, architecting, and configuring tools to support the Solve Loop and customer self-service.
- Review and fine-tune your requirements or user stories, near-term and long-term
- Assess the current set of tools currently available in your organization, along with their integrations and configuration
- Explore alternative ways of using these and other available tools to support the engineer workflow and self-service
- Work with enterprise architects to identify architectures and integrations that will meet corporate standards and support KCS
- Explore alternative tools: develop a long list, draft an RFP, evaluate RFP responses, and participate in vendor demos and Q&A sessions
- Develop a phased approach for rolling out technology
We’re very familiar with the best and easiest ways of deploying popular tools to support KCS. This knowledge isn’t common among tool implementers. This means we can save you time, money, and risk with a modest up-front consulting engagement.